Monday, July 8, 2013

Solo Flight





It feels like time is just flying by way too quickly this summer. Already I've been through a week of sunny camping with my Boy Scout troop, and had a great time during my stay at AGS. Now, I'm in Texas, visiting my aunt, uncle, and three small cousins for a planned college visit at Texas A&M. What I didn't expect was that on the way here, I'd have to take two flights, with a three-and-a-half hour layover between the two. Of course, there are worse places to be stuck (wi-fi limitations have their drawbacks though...) and I managed to survive my time there.

Due to a delay, however, my second flight was forty minutes late, which made for a very late night, and I didn't actually get to bed until a bit after midnight. So, I've managed to use today as a day to rest and recuperate, with good amounts of watermelon and my aunt's cookies mixed in as well (gotta have a ton of energy to keep up with all three of my cousins), and I even got to eat at one of my favorite restaurants in Texas: Rudy's.
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous, jealous, jealous! Time in Texas with my brother and his family...delish watermelon...Aunt Leslie's fabulous chocolate chip/M&M cookies...dinner at Rudy's--and that's just day #1!! Glad to know you're having a wonderful time! Enjoy your visit!!

    ReplyDelete