Friday, June 21, 2013

Dorm Life


There's nothing quite like living in a dorm with three other guys. From a fridge always stocked with Coke, coffee, bottled water, and (strangely enough) apple juice and late nights playing card games like ERS and BS to arguing over adjusting the thermostat a few degrees, sharing living quarters is definitely an interesting experience.


I've also got quite a lounge area in my dorm, so when I'm not out editing footage or creating mock-websites, I get to kick back and relax without being too uncomfortable. At this point I have now managed to post from two computers in the video-editing lab, the library, and now right here as you see to the left.


The view from the outside isn't too ugly either, and it stays pretty cold inside (relatively speaking), due to the shade of the trees sheltering it. One final note before I end this post: putting Nutella on Krispy Kreme donuts is an amazing alternative -- maybe even an improvement -- to the regular or chocolate glazed varieties. Gotta love that college dorm room culinary experimentation; fingers crossed that the next concoction doesn't have a less satisfactory outcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment