Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lights, Camera, Action!


As I mentioned in my previous post, my morning class at AGS is "Lights, Camera, Action," a class where the primary focus is to create a promotional video for the AGS featuring most (if not all) of the classes offered by the AGS this year. To do so, we as a class get access to just about anywhere on campus, including a high tech editing lab and a pretty decent conference area.


The room on the left is where all of the video collaboration will take place. This is our primary meeting place, and this is where we put together the soundtrack for our video.



Below is the video editing room,  which is not only where we go through footage and create the video, but  it is also where live campus news is streamed from about twice a week.

While I can't put the video up yet (due to its current incompleteness), I plan to upload the video at the end of my two weeks at AGS -- or at least when I finish editing and finalizing the video. Keep checking back, and hopefully I can continue to upload a new post almost every day that I'm here.

1 comment: